Location: Warsaw, Poland
Closing Date: 10 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Covance Poland is certified as “HR of the Highest Quality”, which confirms the highest standards of HR practices in our Company.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Auditor to work either from home or from our Warsaw office. This is a temporary role (1,5 year contract) working full-time and travelling within Europe will be required. We have excellent career opportunities and offer a competitive package.
• Auditing: Investigational Site Audits, Trial Master File audits, process audits (as co-auditor); prepare audit reports, follow up CAPA; maintain all audit and CAPA tracking systems
• Act as Global QA Lead or Backup on assigned projects, providing GxP advice and QA oversight for project teams
• Education/Qualifications Typically a BA/BS University/college degree (life science preferred) or equivalent
• Experience -Previous Experience working as an Auditor is essential and we are typically looking for someone with a few years of Experience in Clinical Quality -Assurance or equivalent, preferably with GCP Experience and Experience in other clinical professional roles within pharmaceutical/CRO environment.
• GCP Experience is essential and it would be preferable with GLP Experience /knowledge but not essential.
• Proven ability to understand, analyse and communicate the impact of global regulatory issues affecting the drug development process
• Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs
• Financial understanding of global clinical development budgets
• Fluent Polish as well as in English, both written and verbal.
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.