Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 24 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Service Delivery Manager - UK & GermanyLocation: Buckinghamshire & Germany - 50/50Duration: 3 months +Rate: 300 GBP + expenses (Only in Germany)Start: ASAPOur client, large organisation is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join them for an initial 3 months contract with possible extensions. ...
Service Delivery Manager - UK & Germany
Location: Buckinghamshire & Germany - 50/50
Duration: 3 months +
Rate: 300 GBP + expenses (Only in Germany)
Our client, large organisation is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join them for an initial 3 months contract with possible extensions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for End to End service delivery of both Business support and Business Technology (Information Systems) support services for a key customer
• Deliver monthly and weekly service reviews and track agreed corrective actions
• Tracking and capturing service delivery issues (through ServiceNow) and working with the team to address such issues
• Lead critical support ticket reviews ensuring appropriate responses from delivery teams
• Ensure that the team delivers, and the customer consistently receives, the contracted service and support.
• To ensure that any 3rd parties involved in the service delivery are managed effectively and highlight any issues to the client proactively
• To be aware of and comply with Computer Systems Validation (CSV), GxP, GAMP and Regulatory compliance (EMA, FDA)
Knowledge and Experience
• Demonstrable experience in Service delivery
• Analytical Ability – effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying key issues
• Planning and execution – defining and measuring business goals, monitoring progress, taking action when necessary to rectify situations and meet deadlines
• Service DNA – understanding customer service excellence inside-out and identifying areas for improvement on a daily basis
• Previous experience in a managed services business
• Experience within an ITIL structured Service Management environment and preferably ITIL certified
• Experience measuring service KPIs
For further information, please contact Shukri on +44 (0)207 255 6655 or via email on email@example.com
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business.
clinical safety, safety database, EMA, FDA, arisg, regulatory,
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.