Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 24 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Trial Assistant (m/w) MunichOur client, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for several CTAs to work office-based in Munich, to start as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career within Clinical Operations. ...
Clinical Trial Assistant (m/w) Munich
Our client, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for several CTAs to work office-based in Munich, to start as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career within Clinical Operations.
• Work with the Study Team in initiating, maintaining and closing/final archiving of the SMF, ensuring GCP compliance
• Set up and maintenance of study information in Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) as per delegation from PM/ Lead CRA or CRA
• Set up the Investigator’s File as directed by the CRA
• Maintain the SMF as directed by the Lead CRA/Project Manager
• Coordinate study supplies as directed by the CRA
• Drafts and/or assists with the preparation of trial-related documents, tools and templates
• Arrange internal and external meetings
• Taking part in Study Team meetings and be responsible for the minutes
• Assist in activities associated with audits and regulatory inspections
• SMF completion and preparation of shipment to sponsor as directed by the Lead CRA /CRA
• Collection of appendices for final Clinical Study report
• Assist the CRA, PM or Lead CRA managing and negotiating contracts with sites, including contract status.
• Bachelor’s Degree would be an advantage
• Great written and communication skills in German and English
• Must have experience with contracts and negotiation
• Good organizational skills
• About one year experience in Clinical Operations
• Knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines
• Good software and computer skills
• Must possess permission to work in the EU
If you wish to apply, send your CV in English to:
t: +49 (0) 89 71 677 25 15
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.