Closing Date: 10 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Regional Medical Liaison – Metabolic Bone Disease and NephrologyField BasedSalary CompetitiveTypeMedical Liaison opening within a large biotechnology company that brings breakthrough medicines from the laboratory to the patient.The CompanyIf you seek a career that enables you to make a difference to others’ lives, while working at the forefront of biotechnology alongside the top minds in this field, then this is the company for you. ...
Regional Medical Liaison – Metabolic Bone Disease and Nephrology
Medical Liaison opening within a large biotechnology company that brings breakthrough medicines from the laboratory to the patient.
If you seek a career that enables you to make a difference to others’ lives, while working at the forefront of biotechnology alongside the top minds in this field, then this is the company for you.
Our client is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world. They foster an inclusive environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
The responsibilities of the Medical Liaison are but not limited to:
* Grow the company’s portfolio
* Interact with various stakeholders including KOL’s
* Identify, develop relationships in line with the company’s goals, objectives as well as affiliate medical plans
* Provide up to date and accurate feedback of interactions across stakeholders
* Comply with local and company regulatory standards
* Experience in a filed based role within pharma or the biotech industry
* Good knowledge of clinical research, drug safety, legal and compliance environment
* Effective communication across all stakeholder levels
* Be proactive and dedicated team player
* Medical or Science degree educated
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.