Project Manager - Procurement
Company: ProClinical Ltd
Closing Date: 24 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
ProClinical is still currently searching for a Senior Procurement Manager on a long term contract (18 months) to be based on site in Switzerland.Job Role:The purpose of this Project Management role will be to support and facilitate the leadership teams for Global Medical Devices Procurement and EMEA Procurement. ...
ProClinical is still currently searching for a Senior Procurement Manager on a long term contract (18 months) to be based on site in Switzerland.
The purpose of this Project Management role will be to support and facilitate the leadership teams for Global Medical Devices Procurement and EMEA Procurement.
- Shape and implement a framework for Short & Mid-term Strategy development addressing emerging business needs within the annual Integrated Business Planning cycle. Focus on stakeholder engagement enablement and alignment with Sector/Function plans and priorities.
- Lead the Global Sector/Function yearly Business Planning process and Strategic Portfolio
- Lead the periodic Business Plan Update process for the Global Sector/Function team fully integrated with Business Planning & Performance Management;
- Enablement of the Business Engagement Leaders for consistent and aligned stakeholder engagement business alignment and prioritization process.
- Design and Implement the Global Sector/Function Strategic Portfolio focused on Excellence in Execution. Select & deploy processes & tools to support Portfolio Execution
- Advise portfolio and program owners and teams to ensure that Strategic and Priority Programs are consistently and effectively managed within the scope of well-structured portfolios targeting delivery against BP and Functional commitments.
- Develop and manage sector/function or enterprise-level programs and drive alignment, planning and tracking across all stakeholders involved.
- In collaboration with Strategy & PMO Council (SPMO), develop and deploy a Strategic Portfolio Performance Mgmt. framework and process; focus on standardization and stratification of dashboards, scorecards and KPIs.
- On behalf of the Global LTs, manage all relevant Communications for Strategy & Governance in collaboration with Communications and Change Leads.
- Implement and lead the Enterprise Performance Management Process within the respective Global Sector/Function or Regional team.
- Effectively leverage Finance and EBS resources to deliver and manage a robust, adaptable and highly business-integrated performance management framework.
- In collaboration with Market Intelligence and Category Management explore and deploy relevant to the sector/function Industry Benchmarking against critical KPIs
- Collaborate within the Strategy & PMO Council as well as with Finance and Business Engagement Leads on embedding the Enterprise Performance Management framework, dashboards and scorecards within the operational cycles of both the Business and Procurement function.
- Initiate and lead Sector/Function/Regional KPI Improvement programs and drive alignment, planning and tracking across all stakeholders involved.
- Collaborate within the Strategy & PMO Council and with EBS to assess, select & deploy enterprise-level processes & tools to support Performance Management
- Lead the strategic and operation planning of the Global Sector/Function Leadership team
- Manage the business stakeholder engagement program of the Global LT
- Manage all key internal, cross-functional and external forums of the Global LT
- Extensive experience in procurement or finance setting
- Experience in management global project and large budget
- Prior success in delivering successful strategies for performance and management frameworks
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Beata Klecz on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.