Company: DOCS Global
Location: Marlow,United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-020405
Closing Date: 25 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Why Join DOCS? If you are an experienced clinical professional looking for an opportunity with a rapidly growing and fast paced global leader on an interesting and complex project this would be a compelling role for you. The role offers a permanent contract of employment with competitive salary and benefits. Contact me know with your latest CV to find out more about this permanent career opportunity at Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
The ideal candidate will bring experience gained within the clinical research industry on commercial clinical trials.
The ideal candidate will have clinical research industry experience and experience of having worked on ISS/ITT activities and performed activities such as:
• Interaction with external vendors, PIs, KOLs
• Administration of site budgets and grant supervision
• Development of prospective site-selection criteria
• Review of adequacy of EA (expand access) requests
• Previous experience of working alongside medical doctors, Investigators and high stake-holders is essential
• Strong delivery focus, attention to details, policy conformance and time management are essential
• BA/BS/BSc in life sciences or RN
• At least 2 years’ experience gained within a clinical research environment on commercial clinical studies with advanced Excel skills
• Previous biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on industry-sponsored or industry-partnered clinical trials, or working on clinical trials at a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
• Full-time availability
• Full and valid UK working eligibility
• CRA/clinical trial monitoring experience preferred
Proactivity / Attention to Detail / Teamwork / Strong Written and Oral Communication / Delivery Focus / Flexibility / Initiative / Relationship Building / Policy, Process and Procedural Conformance / Problem Solving / Time Management
• Permanent contract of employment
• Office-based in Marlow (Bucks) or near Southampton (Hampshire).
• Home-based working 2 days per week may be negotiable for the right candidate.
• Salary depending on level of skills and experience plus company benefits (23 days annual leave, pension, healthcare cover, etc.)
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.