Company: DOCS Global
Location: Marlow,United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-018885
Closing Date: 27 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Why Join DOCS? If you are an experienced clinical professional looking for an opportunity with a rapidly growing and fast paced global leader on an interesting and complex project this would be a compelling role for you. To express your interest please send your CV today to find out more details to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65. *Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
The ideal candidate will bring experience gained within the clinical research industry on commercial clinical trials. The project will provide exposure across a variety of therapeutic areas with an organization that is at the forefront of adopting new processes and technologies, creating a unique opportunity for career growth and development. Experience as a CRA would be beneficial.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Supporting the management and oversight of global clinical trials
• Essential document management
• Maintaining study level storyboard for critical timeline oversight
• Compiling IRB/EC submission documentation
• To coordinate, author and manage preparation of clinical trial documentation and training materials (including investigator meetings, site evaluation and initiation training)
• Facilitate development of Investigational Product Information Manual and study specific Important Protocol Deviation list
• Managing processes for planning, procuring and oversight of ancillary clinical supplies
• Creation and management of study specific tools, including:
o Global/country level recruitment and retention materials
o Authoring and distribution of study newsletters
• Vendor management (including set up, tracking and issue resolution over the life of the study)
• Tracking and collation of study data and metrics utilizing multiple clinical systems
• Preparing clinical study team meeting agendas and minutes, facilitating cross-functional meetings
• Managing global versioning and distribution of documents (e.g. informed consent forms)
Critical Success Factors for the Role include:
• In depth knowledge of drug development processes
• Experience or familiarity with advanced concepts of clinical research
• Demonstrated experience gained within a clinical research environment on clinical studies
• Extensive knowledge of technical, scientific and medical terms with advanced Microsoft Office
• BA/BS/BSc in life sciences or RN
• At least 2 years’ experience gained within a clinical research environment on commercial clinical studies with advanced Excel skills
• Previous biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on industry-sponsored or industry-partnered clinical trials, or working on clinical trials at a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
• Full-time availability
• Full and valid UK working eligibility
• CRA/clinical trial monitoring experience preferred
Proactivity / Attention to Detail / Teamwork / Strong Written and Oral Communication / Delivery Focus / Flexibility / Initiative / Relationship Building / Policy, Process and Procedural Conformance / Problem Solving / Time Management
• Permanent contract of employment
• Office-based in Marlow (Bucks) or near Southampton (Hampshire). Home-based working 2 days per week may be negotiable for the right candidate.
• Salary depending on level of skills and experience plus company benefits (23 days annual leave, pension, healthcare cover, etc.)
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.