Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-020366
Closing Date: 01 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
For a contract position, DOCS are looking for a Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information Manager on behalf of our Client, a well reputed Pharmaceutical Company. This is an office based position at our client's Stockholm office. In this combined role you work in the fields of Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information. As the right hand of the Local PV Manager you ensure continuity and compliance of the local PV system during his/her planned and unplanned absence.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
- Handle adverse event cases, both spontaneous and from Clinical Trials
- First point of contact for the company's clients, and support them in a professional and customer focused way
- Answer questions regarding safety
- Facilitate PV training
- Perform PV audits, inspections and CAPA processes
- Provide accurate, balanced, and scientifically valid information in response to inquiries regarding marketed and investigational Products
- Document all Medical Information inquiries in the dedicated Medical Information system
- Pro-actively share relevant customer insights and trends/critical issues internally
- Pro-actively share relevant scientific information obtained during literature searches with applicable stakeholders internally
- Scientific degree, preferably in Medicine or Pharmaceuticals
- Experience of handling Adverse Event cases and/or Medical Information
- Knowledge of reporting safety report to Health authorities and investigators
- Structured and attention to details
- Team player with a friendly approach
- Able to take on own and new responsibilities
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in cross functional collaboration
- Customer service oriented
About our Client
At our Client all employees work towards the same goal - to improve the quality of lives for millions of people and animals all over the World. Lead by their vision "value through innovation" they engage in innovative research, development, manufacturing and marketing of medications of high therapeutic value for both humans and animals.
DOCS have grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Openness.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.