Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-020365
Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
DOCS has partnered with an exciting biopharma Company located North of Stockholm. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic and comitted team, and being a key person in the Company as a Contract and Budget Administrator. The Contract and Budget Administrator (CBA) manages the legal and financial aspects of the clinical trial activities carried out at the trial sites under the responsibility of the department manager.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
The main responsibilities of the CBA are to prepare, draft, negotiate and follow-up contracts with trial sites/investigators/coordinators/experts; follow-up of trial site progress and budget; and handle invoices and payments linked to the contracts. Examples of tasks are:
• Update contract templates in accordance with local regulations and company policy and ensure validation of template updates from the HQ legal department or the appointed external local lawyer;
• Draw up national budget proposals for trial activities at site in collaboration with the respective project manager;
• Be the main contact for, coordinate and take part in contract negotiation, with the assistance of the HQ legal department or the appointed external local lawyer if needed;
• Coordinate the contract signature process and collect signatures;
• Tracking and follow-up of established contracts;
• Closely follow local study progress in relation to the set budget for each trial site and regularly prepare invoice specifications to allow for regular payments during the trial;
• Prepare invoices for payment by the HQ financial department;
• Tracking and follow-up of payments made.
• Inform and train the department team on their respective roles in the contract and payment procedures;
• Coordinate insurance certificate requests and handle any trial related insurance issues.
Other tasks include participating in working groups for creation of standard procedures and operating manuals concerning contracts and payments; and follow-up of existing standard procedures and operating manuals concerning contracts and payments to ensure that they are up to date.
For the CBA role, we are looking for candidates who have experience from coordinating and administrating roles, preferrably as Clinical Trial Assistant. Experience of working with administration and coordination of contracts is also preferred. In this role you should have an eye for details, a poistive attitude and great social skills. We also think that you thrive in an Environment that let's you take responsibility and work individually, as well as being a part of a team.Remuneration & other details
DOCS have grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Openness.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.