Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Location: Home based,Germany
Reference: Ref AS-019904
Closing Date: 01 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client, a innovative yet familiar global player from Germany with a great pipeline in oncology, immunology and neurology is looking for a Medical Science Liaison (m/f)
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• expertise in the TA of immunology or neurology
• 60% travelling
• Home Based
• Engages with important members of the medical community (Key Thought Leaders, KTLs & Regional Thought Leaders, RTLs) and other healthcare providers (HCPs) within an assigned territory and therapeutic area (TA) to deliver comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to the Company
• Identifies, profiles and cultivates collaborative relationships with KTLs/RTLs as scientific peers and advocates
• Executes assigned tactics to fulfill Medical Affairs strategies in the field and deliver knowledge regarding Company, Company initiatives and associated products
• Maintains and demonstrates comprehensive and in-depth scientific knowledge of an assigned TA, including disease states, research advances, approved treatment options and investigational therapies
• Expertly communicates complex scientific information to internal and external stakeholders
• Gathers and internally communicates relevant opinions, expert knowledge, competitive insights and research and development concepts from KTLs/RTLs to advance and influence the strategic direction of the Medical Affairs department and Company
• Represents Medical Affairs and the Company at medical educational events, programs, meetings and conventions; including medical exhibit booth staffing, congress scientific program coverage and reporting, internal medical meeting development and execution (i.e., Advisory Boards), etc.
• Represents Medical Affairs and the Company in delivering medical presentations to Managed Care organizations, government organizations, patient groups, etc.
• Identifies, develops and implements local, regional and national medical programs to fulfill unmet medical educational needs, to advance research and disease state knowledge, and to ensure safe and appropriate use of Company therapeutics
• Leads Medical Affairs activities in assigne
• University degree, preferably in life sciences (MD, PhD, PharmD)
• Advanced degree preferred
• Experience in clinical research required
• Field based experience / home office experience required (e.g.sales rep, MSL, CRA)
• Fluency in German and English language
• Previous MSL or related pharmaceutical experience preferred
• Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
• Master communicator to HCPs and peers, in both small and large groups
• Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
If you are looking for a new role in the medical field and your key strengths are strong knowledge in neurology and immunology and working field based, then this may be your new job. Our client is looking for clinical professionals who are experienced in working field based and will provide a proper training for the job as well as regular supervision to ensure that you are going to be a successful MSL.
If you feel attracted, want to know more or think this is your step up in your career, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 89 24 44 07 117. I am looking forward to hear from you.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.