Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-020213
Closing Date: 27 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
DOCS has partnered with a highly prestigious organization with one of the most robust pipeline within the industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced clinical research professional that is ready to take on a new challenge and further develop their career!
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Proactive development and execution of strategical and tactical marketing plans and promotional mix to meet brand/portfolio objectives and customer needs, in line with legal and ethical compliance guidelines
• Monitor business performance and external market environment to meet business objectives
• Manage related marketing budget the most effectively
• Delivery of sales targets
• Full accountability for portfolio strategy and delivery of all programmes related to it
• Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
• Proactively support and build Marketing team to achieve team goals
• Regular training of sales representatives
• Acts as champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies
• University degree or equivalent in Science, Marketing or Business qualification
• English (written and spoken) at intermediate level
• Country local language
• 3+ years marketing and product management experience
Competitive salary package,career opportunity in one of the biggest Pharma company.
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0036703831286
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.