Company: Barrington James Clinical
Location: Surrey West Sussex
Reference: cs sales
Closing Date: 21 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Barrington James are offering the opportunity for a person with previous Sales experience and/or Recruitment experience to come on board as a Senior Consultant with the view to progress to a Sales Manager with our best in class training
This position sits under the company’s highest ever billing Senior Manager achieving over half million in annual billing, keeping in mind the company offers up to 40% uncapped commission on this billing, the earning potential is fantastic.
Once you are supported to invoice well individually, the plan will be to work to a Sales Manager and build your team. To become a Sales Manager, it would ideally take 6 to 12 months, with your own team on top of the 40% commission you can earn up to £6,000 a month in added bonuses.
The Senior Managers billing figures for January was £125,000 of which £85,000 was at 40% commission. Considering this, what is the commission structure in your company?
On top of this we have extra incentives e.g. 18 people had a 5-day holiday in Mexico in December all from the Surrey office.
It certainly work an friendly chat to discuss and see if it’s a good next step.
WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• A competitive basic
• A relaxed office environment inc. a casual dress code.
• An industry leading commission structure / no threshold and uncapped.
• Numerous financial incentives including spot prizes, overseas travel, £10,000 holidays etc.
• Genuine career progression opportunities through to director level.
• An opportunity to work for a financially secure and forward thinking organisation.
• Experienced Recruitment Consultants earn £45,000 to £120,000 per annum.
• Opportunities to relocate to New York, Singapore or Germany.
• Successful applicants will experience a mature management team which will provide support and assistance when you feel it's necessary.
This is an office you'll enjoy spending time in.
Even Senior Consultants / Managers receive full training and a specialised course.
The role will involve working with the industries most well respected and connected Recruitment Consultants/Managers to identify and qualify mid to senior level candidates within both new and existing clients. This will be achieved through the following core activity:
• Headhunting / Networking - a very important aspect of the role.
• Searching our in-house database
• Utilising internet based tools such as job boards and professional networking sites.
• Briefing / screening candidates by telephone and 'asking for referrals'.
Essentially the role involves a high level of telephone activity in a mature environment where you will be required to multi-task.
The successful candidate will be a bright, clever and ambitious individual with a strong sense of sales and customer service. You will have a confident telephone manner. Previous recruitment experience is not necessary but is ideal. They we will consider individuals from any commercial and / or professional background.
For more information or to apply for this position, please get in touch today.
Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager EMEA
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.