Company: Barrington James Clinical
Reference: cs sales
Closing Date: 21 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
This opportunity is offering: • A Senior role in the modelling and Simulation department • Full benefits package (relocation assistance, bonus, pension, healthcare) • Ability to start mentoring PK/PD scientists • A fixed bonus and excellent basic salary • Work for a medium size Pharmaceutical company with the ability to influence and report director to the Senior Director
A very unique opportunity has arisen for an AD pharmacokinetics scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation.
· PK/PK-PD/PBPK analyses and knowledge management activities using internal, literature and summary level data.
· Provide feedback to relevant project teams and management meetings with formal presentations/written reports/verbal input as required.
· Provides effective partnership with peers, through mentorship/advice on technical issues.
· Keep abreast of development in the field of Pharmacometrics, and ensure peers are kept up-to-date on relevant scientific advances.
· Ensure peer reviews with other Pharmacometricians, Clinicians, Statisticians, and Pharmacokineticians
· Contribute to the science of Pharmacometrics, investigating and testing new methodologies that could be applied to drug development.
· Ensure a steady flow of scientific publications and congress communications.
· Internal and external communications on Modelling & Simulation.
· PhD in Modelling/Mathematics and/or Life Sciences with a focus on Modelling & Simulation.
· Strong academic career and/or post-doc in Modelling & Simulation an advantage.
· Fluent business English.
· Experience in pharmaceutical Modelling & Simulation with in-depth knowledge of exposure-response modelling.
· Fluency in NONMEM, R a.o. M&S software.
· Strong knowledge of international guidelines and literature. Strong team player with clear insight into the need for project work and involvement of colleagues.
· A self-motivator, unafraid to take action and led through behavior.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.