Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Main focus of the position is the support of the Clients Quality Assurance team in development, maintenance and improvement of Quality Management Systems (e.g. Deviation Management, Root Cause Analysis, CAPA Effectiveness and Complaint Handling for Medical Devices and Medicinal Products)
Our client is an independent, family-owned, international research-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany. They are an entrepreneurial specialist delivering true benefits to patients. This distinguishes them from others. By sustainably investing in research and development above the industrial average, they are committing to innovation in order to treat unmet medical needs and bring value-adding products to markets. Our client is a fully integrated research & development company with a long track record of bringing innovative pain treatments and state-of-the-art technologies to patients.
Currently our client is looking for a
GMP Quality Assurance Manager (m/f)
Location: Aachen (Germany)
Purpose of the role:
Main focus of the position is the support of the Clients Quality Assurance team in development, maintenance and improvement of Quality Management Systems (e.g. Deviation Management, Root Cause Analysis, CAPA Effectiveness and Complaint Handling for Medical Devices and Medicinal Products). This position will also support all relevant GMP departments in Aachen in the execution of those Quality Management Systems.
• Contact person for Deviation Management, Root Cause Analysis and CAPA Effectiveness for all relevant GMP departments, mainly Drug Substance and Drug Product Production, Quality Control, Warehouse and Logistics
• Perform trend analysis about the development of deviations, root causes and CAPAs and assessment of these parameters’ changes
• Perform operational tasks within the GMP Quality Assurance concerning several Quality Management Systems, mainly Change Control Procedures, Deviation Management and Complaint Handling Support all other Quality Management Systems on operational level (e.g. Supplier Qualification Program and Product Quality Review creation).
• Successfully concluded studies of pharmacy (qualified pharmacist) or an equivalent qualification (natural sciences or engineer with pharmaceutical industry background)
• Sound experience in the pharmaceutical industry, thereof several years of experience within GMP Quality Assurance
• Self-dependent and independent method of operation and decision taking
• High social competence, team spirit and negotiating skills
• German and English business fluent spoken and written
• Profound MS Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• SAP experience in the Quality Management Module
• Trackwise experience.
CROMSOURCE Suite 3 Lomond Court Castle Business Park Stirling United Kingdom
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1786 468990|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.