Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
The main focus of the position is to be the Quality Assurance contact for customers and suppliers of our client
Our client is an independent, family-owned, international research-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany. They are an entrepreneurial specialist delivering true benefits to patients. This distinguishes them from others. By sustainably investing in research and development above the industrial average, they are committing to innovation in order to treat unmet medical needs and bring value-adding products to markets. Our client is a fully integrated research & development company with a long track record of bringing innovative pain treatments and state-of-the-art technologies to patients.
Currently our client is looking for a
Quality Assurance Manager Third Party Operations (m/f)
Location: Aachen (Germany)
Purpose of the role
The main focus of the position is to be the Quality Assurance contact for customers and suppliers of our client.
• Contact person for internal and external customers and suppliers concerning pharmaceutical aspects
• Quality release for suppliers of finished product, raw materials and packaging materials
• Maintenance of the supplier qualification database for the Aachen site in a Trackwise based computerized system
• Ensure document availability concerning supplier qualification related documents
• Participation in worldwide supplier audits for manufacturers of finished product, bulk product, packaging material, raw material, contract labs and medical devices
• Negotiation and finalization of technical agreements with our customers and suppliers
• Successfully concluded studies of pharmacy (qualified pharmacist) or an equivalent qualification (natural sciences or engineer with pharmaceutical industry background)
• Multi-year experience in an operative Quality Assurance role, primarily in supplier qualification
• Self-dependent and independent method of operation and decision taking
• High social competence, team spirit and negotiating skills
• German and English business fluent spoken and written
• Profound MS Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Experience in SAP QM as well as Trackwise application.
CROMSOURCE Suite 3 Lomond Court Castle Business Park Stirling United Kingdom
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1786 468990|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.