Company: Barrington James Clinical
Location: home or office based
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment. You will be responsible for ensuring the overall integrity of assigned studies through the use of independent judgement and expertise.
· Professionalism, integrity and responsibility
· Become member of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization
· Conduct high quality trials
· Benefit from good long-term scope for progression
· Competitive remuneration package
· Enjoy all benefits for permanent employment
If this sounds good to you then send your CV to email@example.com, detailing your qualifications and previous experience.
I am looking forward hearing from you!
T: +49 69 274 015 840
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.