Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Reference: EUR 650
Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Calling all Senior CRA's that are looking to make a step up in their career. We have a highest CRA level role available with location anywhere in Greater Copenhagen. This is a office based role with flexibility to work from home. I am currently representing Global CRO which is offering exactly that. ...
Calling all Senior CRA's that are looking to make a step up in their career.
We have a highest CRA level role available with location anywhere in Greater Copenhagen. This is a office based role with flexibility to work from home.
I am currently representing Global CRO which is offering exactly that.
- Monitoring of clinical sites in Denmark, contact with the client, selection centres, cooperating with physicians, employees and identifying their capabilities and needs
- Making a plan of monitoring visits, screening, outputs from individual doctors
- individual preparation and handling of interim and final results of the project
- responsibility for clinics phase II, III and IV
- a well-established and prospective global company
- Pleasant team and working environment
- Good financial remuneration (annual bonus opportunity)
- The professional development to a higher position with opportunities to learn new indications and areas
- Work / Life Balance - meaningful setting of the monitoring plan
In case you are interested send your CV in English to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in another position in the clinical trials not hesitate to contact our Principal Consultant Eduard Raudonis + 44 (0) 20 3189 0486
Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Clinical Research Associate II / CRA II / Senior Clinical Research Associate / Senior CRA / SCRA / Monitor / Clinical Monitor / Denmark / Danish / Copenhagen
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical around the Globe. We Provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.