Closing Date: 23 May 17
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent and Comprehensive Benefits – see below
Our client is an independent, family-owned, international research-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany. They are an entrepreneurial specialist delivering true benefits to patients. This distinguishes them from others. By sustainably investing in research and development above the industrial average, they are committing to innovation in order to treat unmet medical needs and bring value-adding products to markets.
Our client is an independent, family-owned, international research-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany. They are an entrepreneurial specialist delivering true benefits to patients. This distinguishes them from others. By sustainably investing in research and development above the industrial average, they are committing to innovation in order to treat unmet medical needs and bring value-adding products to markets. Our client is a fully integrated research & development company with a long track record of bringing innovative pain treatments and state-of-the-art technologies to patients.
Currently our client is looking for a
Global Manager Quality Assurance GMP (m/f)
Purpose of the role:
The main focus of the position is to manage and guide the implementation of Quality Assurance processes within the clients Group due to new applicable regulatory requirements.
- Design or adapt global Quality Assurance processes due to (new) regulatory requirements,
- Align, manage and coordinate the client wide implementation of QA processes in an international environment;
- Manage global Quality Assurance projects to realize continual improvement and harmonisation of the global pharmaceutical quality system;
- Enhance existing QA processes; create and maintain global Policies and SOPs;
- Participate and lead (if applicable) cross-functional projects;
- Closely cooperate with stakeholders in international cross-functional projects;
- Conduct and follow-up of internal and external GMP audits;
- Support ensuring GMP compliance and continual improvement of the global pharmaceutical Quality System.
- Successfully completed studies of Pharmacy, or equal qualification;
- Experienced in Quality Assurance (especially in GMP) in the Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Knowledge of the relevant national and international legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines;
- Profound knowledge and good understanding of the requirements of a Pharmaceutical Quality System;
- Experienced in designing and implementing of Quality Assurance processes in an international environment;
- Excellent project management skills and sound experience in working in and cooperating with international teams;
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical production is appreciated;
- Business Fluent English skills (writing and speaking), further knowledge in other languages are highly appreciated, especially Spanish;
- Excellent knowledge and handling of current MS Office-Applications;
- Willingness to travel.
Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Specialist, GMP
CROMSOURCE Suite 3 Lomond Court Castle Business Park Stirling United Kingdom
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1786 468990|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.