Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Our client based in Utrecht, Netherlands is looking for a highly skilled CQV engineer to join there team. They are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated engineer that can work well in a team with a broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry.
* To prepare C&Q plans in line with the strategic goals of the Client and to manage timely and compliant delivery of the plan.
* ?To co-ordinate and align the activities of the plan aligned with client engineering, quality and production requirements.
* To liaise with all departments necessary for delivery of the project. Close liaison is required between
* Design, Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
* Develop and execute Commissioning & Qualification lifecycle Protocols as planned.
* To lead C&Q projects, on behalf of the C&Q Department, as directed and as appropriate. Assist with alignment between the C&Q Project teams and client expectations.
* Assist with mentoring new C&Q recruits and Graduates.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a process or start-up role in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Literate in computer operating systems and applications such as Windows, MS Word and Excel.
• Qualified with relevant technology degree (or equivalent).
• Operating experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in a biotechnology process environment.
• Knowledge of process & clean utility design.
• Good understanding of the regulatory compliance requirements (EMEA/FDA) for pharmaceutical operations.
Personal / Team Skills:
• Results oriented engineer with good organisational skills.
• Strong quality and safety focus
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience working in a team based environment
• Identifies him/herself with the philosophy of the plant.
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.