Location: West Berkshire
Closing Date: 13 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are seeking an experienced Sales Training Manager to independently lead sales training initiatives in support of the R&D Solutions European-based sales resources, including both onboarding and continuous development.We are seeking a professional with experience working in a B2B sales environment, ideally with knowledge of selling services and with a background in CRO/Pharma/Biotech industries, although candidates from other industries will be considered. ...
We are seeking an experienced Sales Training Manager to independently lead sales training initiatives in support of the R&D Solutions European-based sales resources, including both onboarding and continuous development.
We are seeking a professional with experience working in a B2B sales environment, ideally with knowledge of selling services and with a background in CRO/Pharma/Biotech industries, although candidates from other industries will be considered.
• Lead Sales training initiatives in Europe, including; consultative sales skills training, product and service training, and training on sales enabling technologies (e.g. CRM and other supporting tools)
• Work independently with regional sales leaders to determine specific training needs of sales team in the region
• Develops various learning delivery modules to engage the sales learners (to include, but not limited to, web-based training and instructor-led training)
• Delivers and manages in-country formal role-based curriculum for both individual contributors and sales leaders
• Oversight of sales onboarding program within region
• Prepares sales new-hires by conducting onboarding activities to include orientation, system access, sales process; assist hiring managers in developing individual coaching plans and assigning a mentor as well as providing resources and assistance to ensure an accelerate ramp up to productivity
• Frequent coordination with global counterparts to ensure alignment on training activities and leverage best practices globally, where appropriate
• Ensure alignment of regional sales training initiatives with regional sales strategy, as well as global strategy
• Collaborate with sales and sales management across the region to ensure training is meeting their needs
• Develops and delivers metrics and analytics that measure ROI and impact of learning as an input into continuous improvement
• Continually improve effectiveness of training and development programs and leverages technology to enhance and optimize the learning opportunity
• Administration of sales training & enablement and training technologies
• Ongoing sales skills and knowledge sharing training
• Support of other regional and global sales enablement initiatives
• Assist in other sales enablement activities as needed
Besides all the benefits for our employees, there are many resources available to employees to encourage a work-life balance to enable them to become the best they can be in their work life as well as their personal life.
Quintiles and IMSHealth have merged together to form the new QuintilesIMS. Each wanting to bring something new to customers, we deliver integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward. QuintilesIMS has approximately 50,000 employees conducting operations in more than 100 countries, dedicated to helping our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. As a global leader in protecting individual patient privacy, QuintilesIMS uses healthcare data to deliver critical, real-world disease and treatment insights. To learn more, visit www.quintilesims.com
Experience, Skills & Abilities Required:
A background in CRO/Pharma/Biotech preferred but not essential
Experience in a B2B sales environment with knowledge of selling services
Demonstrable knowledge of sales enabling technologies (CRM systems), e.g. Salesforce.com
Strong knowledge of organizational development principles and methods
Highly effective interpersonal, project management skills, organisational skills and leadership skills
High degree of discretion and confidentiality
Excellent presentation skills
Strong coaching and counselling skills
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Strong listening and diagnostic skills
Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good attention to detail
Ability to work within a matrix team environment
Ability to lead, guide and motivate staff to achieve desired results
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and demonstrable experience in training assessment, design, facilitation, delivery and evaluation experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.