Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Project Engineer Packaging (Contract/CMO/GMP)KEY WORDS: Packaging engineer, validation process, Operational excellence, opex, lean six sigma, ISO, GMP, process validation, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Farmaceutisch, Medical Devices, Food Science, Cosmetic, Clinical Research Organisations, HSE, Chemical, R&D, Medical Writing & Communication, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Projects, PhD, Master, Bachelor, project , pharma, BlackbeltI'm currently looking for a senior project engineer with thorou ...
Project Engineer Packaging (Contract/CMO/GMP)
KEY WORDS: Packaging engineer, validation process, Operational excellence, opex, lean six sigma, ISO, GMP, process validation, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Farmaceutisch, Medical Devices, Food Science, Cosmetic, Clinical Research Organisations, HSE, Chemical, R&D, Medical Writing & Communication, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Projects, PhD, Master, Bachelor, project , pharma, Blackbelt
I'm currently looking for a senior project engineer with thorough experience in labelling & packaging in the pharmaceutical industry. This organisation is renowned in manufacturing therapies for wide arrange of diseases. With a global reach, their Switzerland based office in the Zurich region is now looking for a pharmaceutical project engineer.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Initial 3 month contract with possible 9-12 month extension
Location: Zurich area (possible travel to CMO sites within Europe if/when necessary)
The project engineer provides technical oversight and support to manufacturing, finished goods and device assembly teams. This will be primarily focused on the operations related Labelling & Packaging in the manufacturing process of parenteral drug products. It will include:
• Investigation of equipment
• Design/installation of new and future equipment
• Promoting best practices
The main responsibilities for this position are:
• Working closely with all stakeholders (process-, manufacturing and technical teams) in order to provide leadership and support for ongoing and new operations. This overseeing activities related to deviation resolution and equipment trouble-shooting.
• Engineering support to the Packaging and Device Assembly operations.
• Promote best practices in the design, construction and operation of the packaging operations. This requires building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders n order to get the best results.
Since this is a demanding position, I am looking for professionals with:
• Multiple years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, with deep knowledge on GMP regulations
• Thorough understanding of Label & Packaging operations
• Experience working with CMO’s, deviation- and project management, and technical evaluations
• A strong communicator, fluent in English
• Bsc. or Msc. in relevant field
Interested in this role? Please send your up-to-date CV to Floris Peereboom at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.