Location: Oxford/ UK
Reference: DK - AS - 13/02/17
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: full comprehensive package
An amazing opportunity for an Associate Director to join an award winning agency agency that provides strategic, integrated communication solutions for their clients.
This agency is part of one of the largest networks in the world and take a very integrated approach as they work alongside advertising, medical education, digital and market access team. Most of the accounts they work on are global and EU focused, they never really soley focus just on UK accounts. The main therapy areas include: Oncology, Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Nutrition and Smoking Cessation. This agency has high staff retention as they offer a non-hierarchal structure and employee’s normally get the chance to work on 2-3 accounts at one time.
· Attaining and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of therapeutic areas and scientific literature of relevance to client accounts
· Acting as a senior point of contact for clients and identifying opportunities for organic growth
· Developing proposals for new projects for existing and potential clients to grow revenues
· Leading a team of 4-6 people working on the development, delivery and tracking of publication plans, including capacity planning, management of multiple timelines
· Executing aspects of administrative responsibilities (time sheets, project timelines, creative manager) in a detailed and timely manner
· Participating in all job-related meetings, including project kick-off meetings, weekly status meetings, and team meetings
· Contributing ideas for brainstorming sessions and participating in new business proposals
Dannielle Keane on 02030 196015 or email email@example.com
· Advanced degree in life sciences required, preferably PharmD or PhD
· At least 4 years of experience in developing/writing promotional medical content in a medical communication, pharmaceutical/healthcare advertising agency, medical education, or similar field
· Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and available for occasional international travel
· Associate Director within a medical education or communications agency
Please contact Dannielle Keane on 02030 196015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential!
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Media Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.