Company: TEC Group International
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
For more information on this job or others please get in contact with our Senior Consultant Sam Murphy on 0208 544 3423 / 07971 477 589 email@example.com
The Laboratory Supervisor is responsible for day to day supervision of a GLP / GMP operations. Responsibilities include direct supervision of a team working in the laboratory.
The post holder will ensure the smooth running of the laboratory to support the conduct of contract GLP / GMP regulatory studies including scheduling of work, organising staff training & development and ensuring equipment and facilities are maintained to the highest standards. The ability to maintain effective working relationships with study management and facilities personnel is critical for success in the role.
The post holder may also support regulatory studies in taking the role as Study Director or Responsible Scientist.
· Provides oversight and direction to employees in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
· Works within the laboratory providing hands-on support, training, guidance and mentorship to laboratory based personnel
· Plans, organises and supervises activities to make sure resources are used efficiently and effectively to achieve organisational goals
· Coaches, mentors, and develops staff, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and supporting ongoing career development
· Actively develops and builds a collaborative team through regular communication and feedback both to the group and on an individual basis
· Maintains employee work schedules including assignments, job rotation, training (including training records), holiday and paid time off, cover for absence, and overtime scheduling.
· Generates and communicates the daily and weekly schedules, ensuring proper allocation of resources
· Raises and progresses deviations, Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs) and change control records in a timely manner
· Acts as a Study Director / Responsible Scientist and as such holds responsibility for the overall conduct of GLP / GMP studies
· Collates and communicates Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Dowgate Hill House, 14-16 Dowgate Hill, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 544 3400|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.