Company: TEC Group International
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
For more information on this job or others please get in contact with our Senior Consultant Sam Murphy on 0208 544 3423 / 07971 477 589 email@example.com
The Cell Culture department perform two key activities for the support of the companies testing operations.
-the growth and expansion of client cells prior to their submission to the testing laboratories.
-to produce fully characterised cell banks for use in all testing laboratories at the companies UK office.
Responsibilities of the successful applicant will include direct line management, coaching and developing staff and planning and organising resources. The post holder will also act as Study Director or Responsible Scientist, as appropriate, on GLP/GMP studies, assisting in the performance of laboratory procedures, providing scientific support to laboratory staff and external clients for whom the studies are being performed.
Who you are:
· You have an HND or higher in a Biological Science discipline with at least 6 years proven work experience in a similar environment.
· You have prior experience in managing staff.
· You will ideally have knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar working environment.
· You are strongly focused on quality and safety
· You have strong planning and organisational skills
· You have good communication and interpersonal skills
· You are self motivated with strong initiative and drive
· You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS.
Dowgate Hill House, 14-16 Dowgate Hill, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 544 3400|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.