Pharmiweb ChannelsAll | PharmaCo | Clinical Research | R&D/BioTech | Sales/Mktg | Healthcare | Recruitment | Pharmacy | Medical Comms RSS Feed RSS Feeds RSS Feed PharmiWeb Candidate Blog RSS Feed PharmiWeb Client Blog

Job Details

Senior Regulatory Associate / Associate Regulatory Manager

Company: TEC Group International
Reference: smaregs
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000

Job Summary:

For more information please contact Sam Murphy via email / 0208 544 3423



We have two roles available in the same team for Senior Regulatory Associate or Regulatory Associate Manager level professionals (depending on experience level), with a global Biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge.


This is a truly innovative and science focused Regulatory Affairs group, therefore to thrive in this environment you must share the same motivation and passion for innovative science. The successful Regulatory professionals will encounter a fast paced, varied workload working on an international basis, across the entire lifecycle.


The Role:

The successful candidates will spend 70% of their time working with high profile marketed products undertaking global post approval activities. The other 30% of the role will include working on new development products, preparing and/or co-ordinating the regulatory documentation to support clinical trial applications/ amendments, scientific advice procedures and paediatric investigational plans (pip) for development compounds where required.


Degree in life sciences, pharmacy or medicine (or international equivalent)


Experience of either post-licensing OR clinical trials work, is mandatory to apply with some experience mentioned below:

• Experience in the preparation/submission of regulatory documentation to support variations renewals, variations, responses to questions from health authorities, PSURs etc for Centralized products. Centralized MAA experience.

• Experience in the preparation/submission of regulatory documentation to support clinical trials applications/amendments in the European Union and good breadth of understanding of European regulations relating to clinical trials.

• Experience representing Regulatory Affairs on cross functional teams is mandatory.



A small amount of travel to Europe and the US may be required.

Apply for this job: Senior Regulatory Associate / Associate Regulatory Manager

Contact Information:

Address:  Head Office
Dowgate Hill House, 14-16 Dowgate Hill, London
Tel:  +44 (0) 208 544 3400
Website:  Visit Our Web Site

Share | | |
Site Map | Privacy & Security | Cookies | Terms and Conditions is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.