Reference: PB - AM13/02
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: full and comprehensive benefits package
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Account Manager to join this award-winning med comms agency based in London. This is a very meetings focussed position for someone who really likes the opportunity to travel.
This award-winning, full-service medical communications agency based in London are proud of their work and strive for excellence. They believe that understanding their target audience is the key to reaching hearts and minds. Their in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry supports their ability to deliver innovative solutions that bridge relationships, build brands and grow a sustainable business.
· Taking responsibility of all aspects of key projects within and account.
· Ensuring internal teams make appropriate, timely contributions
· Supported by Account Executives
· Develop opportunities for new business development
· Regularly attending meetings and other related activities
· Travelling to Europe, USA and Asia from time to time.
· Degree or higher (preferably in biomedical sciences)
· Proven experience in a medical communications agency at the Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level
· Knowledge and experience of working in multiple therapy areas
· Strong digital experience is an advantage
Please contact Paul Banks on 02030195993 or email email@example.com for full details on the job description. This will be 100% confidential!
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Media Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
High Science, Medical Education, Global, award-winning, UK, United Kingdom, England, strategic, Ethical.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.