Location: Farnham, Surrey
Reference: PB - MW13/02
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: full and comprehensive benefits package
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Medical Writer to join an award winning Medical Communication agency in Farnham, Surrey.
This small independent agency pride themselves on their open communication and transparency, defining a new position for consumers and HCPs. Founded in 2009, they provide a truly integrated offering. With a creative twist on traditional Medical Communications, this agency provide excellent training and progression opportunities. They are looking for candidates who share a passion for the industry and are excited to welcome talented individuals to the team!
· Write copy to the to the highest quality & scientific standard for a range of educational materials
· Provide feedback to junior writers to ensure medical writing standards are consistently achieved
· Take and accurately implement briefs from the client
· Act as senior lead to clients and KOLs for projects
· Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of therapy areas relevant to accounts handled
· Build knowledge of the industry and company environment
· PhD in Life Sciences ideal but BSc in Life Sciences satisfactory
· Minimum of 1 year of Medical Communications agency experience
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, including client presentation skills
Please contact Paul Banks on 02030 195 993 or email email@example.com for full details on the job description. This will be 100% confidential!
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Media Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
High Science, Medical Education, Global, award-winning, UK, United Kingdom, England, strategic, Ethical, creative.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.