Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Microbiologist/ Global Pharmaceutical Company/ Dublin Microbiologist required for a global Pharmaceutical manufacturing company that is leading the way in innovation and technology. This is a permanent based role in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to progress your career in microbiology within a top Pharma company. ...
Microbiologist/ Global Pharmaceutical Company/ Dublin
Microbiologist required for a global Pharmaceutical manufacturing company that is leading the way in innovation and technology. This is a permanent based role in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to progress your career in microbiology within a top Pharma company.
Ireland / Leinster / Dublin
• Supports the execution of microbiological investigations on a plant-wide basis
• Generation of data and test records which meet industry documentation standards
• Review and disposition of routine of laboratory test data
• Follows the established procedures when performing batch testing and adjustments.
•Experience of working with Pc based analytical instrumentation
• Supports and encourages their peers with continuous improvements within the laboratory
- Science based education at degree level or equivalent in a microbiology discipline
- Experience of working within a laboratory
- Relevant experience gained in GLP / GMP
- Knowledge of EU / FDA GMP an advantage
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Majella Byrne on +353 (0)1 513 5974, or email MByrne@i-pharmconsulting.com. If this role is not suitable, Majella is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Micro laboratory microbiologist / Ireland / Leinster / Carlow / Dublin / Microbiologist / Quality Control / Quality Assurance / Quality Assurance / Global Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing /
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.