Company: Hobson Prior
Reference: IQX - 445391
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Salary (£): On Application
The Territory Manager is responsible for the achievement of Sales Revenue Targets and Objectives as well execution of local market development activities. Furthermore he/she is responsible for growing the local market of Interventional Pulmonology and to build strong relationships at all relevant stakeholder levels and referral networks.
The Territory Manager is responsible for the achievement of Sales Revenue Targets and Objectives as well execution of local market development activities. Furthermore he/she is responsible for growing the local market of Interventional Pulmonology and to build strong relationships at all relevant stakeholder levels and referral networks. Be the account relationship contact for the assigned territory´s customer needs including account level reimbursement responsibilities. He/she should be able to attend clinical situations, offering informed advice on the use, settings and application of the therapy and devices. The Territory Manager will execute the sales strategy in close collaboration with Field Clinical & Therapy Development Team to raise awareness, increase adoption and to focus on complete continuum of care.
· Execute sales and strategic market development plans
· Analyze the market place, develop effective territory/account sales strategy and implement the strategy in accordance with Country Sales Manager
· Develop existing accounts and identify high potential new accounts
· Perform all activities to maximize sales from product introduction to contract negotiation to therapy adoption
· Identify and address all key decision makers (clinical, administrative, economic) and key referrals in all accounts
· Manage Key Opinion Leaders impacting the potential development of the Interventional Pulmonology in the region and develop partnerships, leveraging their specific competencies
· To understand the current reimbursement environment, anticipate future changes and leverage opportunities with the hospital's local budgets and/or with private insurance companies
· Organize, attend and participate key professional congresses and events as required
· Constant monitoring of market dynamics and competitive activities
· To maintain and update customer records as appropriate
· To produce accurate and timely sales and activity reports as required
· To provide prompt and accurate verbal and written feedback to management on specific issues as they arise, including the current position of sales, sales opportunities, quotations outstanding and other business pending together with a review of opportunities for future sales
· To foster a teamwork relationship with colleagues to achieve business goals including regular feedback of customer activity and sales opportunities
The above duties and responsibilities are not an exhaustive list and you may be required to undertake any other reasonable duties compatible with your experience and competencies. This description may be varied from time to time to reflect changing business requirements.
Accountable to – Country Sales Manager Germany
Internal – Field Clinical / Therapy Development / Market access
Education and Experience
· Bachelor Degree is preferred
· At least 3-5 years experience in interventional medical device sector (e.g. Cardiology, Radiology, Neurosurgery)
· Pharma or gastro or interventional pulmonology experience would be an asset
· Proven track record in selling and negotiating in an Interventional Medical Technology business
· Thorough knowledge of decision making process (medical, clinical, referral, economic buyer, reimbursement process etc.)
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.
· Fluent in german and english
Skills and Attributes
· Demonstrated ability to work independently but at the same moment play active role in your team
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to travel within defined territory and flexibility to travel national / international
· Strong preference to work with interventional physicians, referring physicians and economic stake holders
· Strong planning and organizational skills, analytical thinking skills
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
· Work collaboratively in a team environment
· Business acumen
· Creative, out of the box thinking
· Ability to work under a high pressure environment
· Adaptable to change / change management
· Excellent communication/presentation skills, both oral and written
· Full clean driving license
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website
Hobson Prior International Ltd
7-9 Church Rd.
|Tel:||01892 612 612|
|Fax:||01892 612 613|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.