Company: Barrington James Medical / Executive
Closing Date: 14 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
You will be responsible of development projects and clinical trials from the preparation of First-In-Man trials until end of phase II.
My client is a family owned pharmaceutical company headquartered in Germany. Today the firm has offices in Germany, other in European countries, Latin America, the USA and in Asia. Take this opportunity and join the team in Drug Safety as
Medical Advisor – Drug Safety
Permanent Position to be based in Cologne area, Germany
Your new Responsibility:
· You will be responsible of development projects and clinical trials from the preparation of First-In-Man trials until end of phase II.
· You will ensure safety risk identification and management integrating data from all sources.
· You will prepare safety relevant documents such as periodic reports, scientific expert statements and responses to competent authority requests.
· You will develop and maintain a development safety strategy for assigned development projects.
· You will perform investigation into the safety profile of potential new product acquisitions.
· You will oversee cross-functional Benefit Risk teams in an international environment.
· You will contribute to activities with respect to Medical Dictionaries.
· Clinical experience as medical doctor or background as a pharmacist preferably with a PhD
· Familiar with Drug Safety and scientific challenges of early clinical drug development
· Knowledge in clinical pharmacology or translational science and experience in writing of publications would be beneficial
· Passionate about driving the safety profiling of development compounds and working in an diverse and international team
· Fluency in English
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. I encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions with reference number AEKI-DrugSafety to Alexander Kleine at firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a copy of your CV in Word format.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.