Location: East Midlands
Closing Date: 14 Mar 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: Company car, bonus, pension and healthcare
Star’s recruiting for a Regional Medical Liaison opportunity with one of the world’s largest biotechnology companies. This is a regional, field-based position that covers the whole of the UK and focuses on the Metabolic Bone and Nephrology therapeutic area. ...
Star’s recruiting for a Regional Medical Liaison opportunity with one of the world’s largest biotechnology companies. This is a regional, field-based position that covers the whole of the UK and focuses on the Metabolic Bone and Nephrology therapeutic area.
The Regional Medical Liaison’s responsibilities include:
* Interacting with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals to communicate and advance the scientific platform
* Fostering relationships with key healthcare professionals including key registrars and nurses
* Assuring accuracy in company science and product communication across the medical community
* Communicating complex cutting-edge, scientific information and research concepts to healthcare professionals and support company sponsored research
* Representing the company’s medical department in the field, within the Metabolic bone and Nephrology therapeutic area, in compliance with regulatory company standards
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Self-motivated and proactive
* A medical or science degree - an advanced degree is preferred but not essential
* Significant experience in a field-based medical role in the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience of working closely with sales and access teams is preferred but not essential
* Experience in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis or Nephrology is preferred but not essential
Apply now for this Regional Medical opportunity via this website or call Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.