Closing Date: 14 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Package & Salary
Our client is an exceptional company to work for. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.Predominantly field based, the primary role of the National Advocacy Manager is to generate and develop, productive relationships with National and Local Opinion Leaders throughout the NHS to support the growth of key assets.
NATIONAL ADVOCACY MANAGER - UK WIDE
Our client is an exceptional company to work for. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
They are particularly well known within the Pain and Respiratory fields.
Predominantly field based, the primary role of the National Advocacy Manager is to generate and develop, productive relationships with National and Local Opinion Leaders throughout the NHS to support the growth of key assets.
Alongside the external customer facing areas of accountability, there is a responsibility to influence the Business Unit Management team to support the evolution of the brand strategy and life cycle management (LCM) plans
SPECIFIC DUTIES WILL INCLUDE;
1. Accountable for the promotion and communication of the brand value proposition amongst the identified opinion leaders by using clinical expertise of the brand and therapy area to generate advocacy for today and longer term
2. Accountable for contributing to and segmenting the KOL database to meet the needs of the brand and constructing appropriate development plans/opportunities for identified opinion leaders/rising stars
3. Act responsibly to drive alignment between the local and national customer needs and support the sales team as required
4. Proactively support the transformation of the clinical evidence base for the brand, into compelling and competitive customer focussed promotional messaging in an agile manner
5. Facilitate productive networking and peer to peer opportunities for identified opinion leaders where appropriate
6. Accountable for the development and implementation of commercial advocacy programmes for this group, in partnership with the relevant head office and field personnel, to strengthen relations within the group, delivering within budget and on time.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
• ABPI qualified with a broad and deep understanding of the implications within this area of advocacy
• Ideally previous sales experience having sold in the field of Asthma and COPD would be an advantage
• Degree level qualification (or equivalent) with proven ability to connect with clinical data and translate into commercial drivers
• Ability to build and maintain long term productive relations with NHS professionals at a clinical and commercial level
• Natural curiosity and enquiring mind
• Able to digest complex information at both a business and scientific level and communicate appropriately to the right audience
• Effective influencing and negotiating skills
• Able to think strategically and assimilate complex information
• Able to project manage multiple projects with varying stakeholders in a timely manner within agreed budgets
This is a field based role with the requirement to be in Head Office 2-3 times a month.
This position offers a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits Package. It will be offered on a 6 - 12 month contract.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
|Tel:||0131 553 6644|
|Fax:||0131 553 6688|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.