Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 14 Mar 17
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Business Change Analyst / CERPS Change Analyst - Earn up to £267 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £345 per day (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Business Change Analyst / CERPS Change Analyst to join their team in Middlesex for 4 months to support the Change Team in successfully managing the business changes resulting from the deployment of the CERPS template.
Business Change Analyst / CERPS Change Analyst– Earn up to £267 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £345 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Business Change Analyst / CERPS Change Analyst to join their team in Middlesex for 4 months to support the Change Team in successfully managing the business changes resulting from the deployment of the CERPS template.
The Business Change Analyst will potentially work across the various Change Teams: Waves (ie market/ country deployments), Retrofit and Enterprise Projects. The role will have close interaction with BCE Leads, Wave Change Consultants, Project Change Leads, Retrofit Change Managers and Core Delivery Team members.
* Owning and updating change management briefing packs in line with requirements methodology changes needed to support the Projects, Waves or Retrofit
* Owning and updating/creating of key associated tools and templates
* Support in creation of stakeholder engagement materials (e.g. decks, workshops, demos)
* General change analyst support to the change consultant / managers to support the setup of key surveys and assessments at critical stages of the programme
* Gather content and structure key reports, track status and close out activities at key stages of the programme
* Analysis of Business Change Impact Assessments and Change Action Plans , or other key templates, providing insights to wave consultant and Change team
* Identify / manage /escalate risks /issues (where required)
* Project manage change, training and communication activities to completion (where required)
* Event management responsibilities for key business change and engagement events (for example, logistics, venues, attendees)
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Strong Change Management experience in a Change Analyst or similar role
* Ability to quickly grasp the scale and nature of the programme and wave/project requirements from a change perspective
* Good understanding of change management principles
* Ability to engage at various levels of the organisation
* Proficient in all Microsoft packages with particular skills in PowerPoint and Excel, experience in Microsoft Project is desirable
* Good analytic and interpretative skills
* Ability to communicate and present findings clearly and concisely
* Analytic mind and problem solving ability
* Good communicator
* Ability to work independently and is a self starter
* Attention to detail
* Completer finisher
* Team player
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Pharmaceutical, Consumer Healthcare, Business Change Analyst, CERPS, Change Management, Change Analyst, Stakeholder Engagement, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Analytic Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Middlesex, Contract
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.