Closing Date: 14 Mar 17
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Bonus
Primary Care “Next Generation” Syndicated Representative Opportunities Star’s recruiting a team of passionate, driven, customer-focused, smart and effective Primary Care Representatives.It’s a really exciting time to join us; Star became part of the Uniphar Group in 2015, and their investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK’s and Ireland’s undisputed market leader in outsourcing. ...
Primary Care “Next Generation” Syndicated Representative Opportunities
Star’s recruiting a team of passionate, driven, customer-focused, smart and effective Primary Care Representatives.
It’s a really exciting time to join us; Star became part of the Uniphar Group in 2015, and their investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK’s and Ireland’s undisputed market leader in outsourcing. It also allows us to offer our employees the best of both worlds – the resources of a large organisation with the care of a small business.
Our continued commitment to look after and develop our people has been widely celebrated; Star is a Gold Standard Investors in People (‘IIP’) organisation – only 7% of all IIP organisations achieve this standard - our support team won the ‘Best Back Office Support Team’ award at REC’s IRP awards ceremony 2013 and in 2012, Great Places to Work’s UK Best Workplaces Programme ranked Star the 3rd best small company to work for. Our high-performance culture attracts and retains the industry’s most talented people.
As a primary care representative you’ll work within a bespoke and highly targeted “hot spot” syndicated team on behalf a number of innovative companies including an international pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life for people suffering from brain diseases. The company is engaged in the research, development, production, marketing and sale of pharmaceuticals across the world believing focus and expertise in this area makes them a potentially important partner in mental health, which is a significant part of the national health agenda.
The Primary Care Representative’s key responsibilities include:
* Maximise sales and increase market share
* Accountability for achieving commercial objectives
* Prioritise and manage key accounts
* Where positive guidance is in place you will develop and grow business in those accounts
* Help deliver clinical protocols, and ensure implementation of positive guidance
* Develop commercial insight for competitive advantage
* Implement and continually review key account plans to ensure highest ROI
* Identify and action new opportunities to drive business
* Deliver opinion leader endorsement of the company’s brand(s)
* Maintain thorough working knowledge of disease therapy area, brand and competitor activity
* Demonstrate a high level of teamwork and share best practice
Candidates will have/be:
* Proven selling, communication, planning and organisational skills
* Strong numeracy and literacy ability
* A thorough understanding of the NHS
* Evidence of a successful sales track record
* Strong teamwork skills
* A full valid UK driver’s licence at all times
* The ABPI qualification
* Formal sales training with SPIN/PSS selling an advantage
* Good disciplined use of ACTIS or a similar CRM is also an advantage
Apply now for this Primary Care Representative role via this website or call JOhn Turnbull 07590182753
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.