Company: ProClinical Ltd
Closing Date: 28 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Clinical Trial Coordinator / Associate Clinical Study Manager to join a small therapeutics company based in central London. ...
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Clinical Trial Coordinator / Associate Clinical Study Manager to join a small therapeutics company based in central London.
- Provide full support to the Clinical Project Manager and members of the Clinical Operations team as required
- Provide operational support to clinical studies (particularly start-up activities)
- Maintain tracking databases and all study related documentation
- Assist with essential documents and materials required for study start up and conduct as well as regulatory submission
- Maintain Clinical Trial Master Files and facilitate flow of communication and documents as necessary
- Maintain inventory of clinical supplies, including drug supplies, and assemble, ship and track supplies to sites as needed
- Track confidentiality agreements (CDAs) and other clinical trial contracts
- Assist in processing invoices for site and other payments within Clinical Operations
- Assist with data review, review line listings; applying and resolving some queries
- Work with Biological Sample Management (BSM) and assay groups to coordinate shipment and analysis of clinical biological samples
- Identify and consolidate study-related trends and report them to the clinical research manager and clinical study team
- Support and monitor vendor activities, including relationships and training, development of vendor specifications and scopes of work
- Using relevant reports, identify progress of CRF data collection and query resolution
- Assist in the reconciliation of the Trial Master File
- Support preparation and quality control of clinical study reports
- Continue to increase knowledge of clinical research, clinical operations and relevant therapeutic area
- Archivist Role: With provision of appropriate training as necessary, perform the role of Archivist for the Shionogi Ltd Development functional area
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Pike on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. - See
Eldon House Eldon Street London
|Tel:||0800 988 4437|
|Fax:||+44 (0)207 834 9470|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.