Closing Date: 14 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
We are looking for a Team Leader Regulatory Affairs, who likes to work in a global and diverse company and want to take credit for operational, strategical and line management task within the medical device department. You can expect to work in a small but already good developed medical device team with a great environment and exciting product portfolio.
We are a global healthcare company with a broad product portfolio of rX, OTC, Medical devices and food supplements. We also concentrate on variety of therapeutical areas. We are on the market for several decades and work globally. We have an open environment and encourage employees in all departments to take part in the company’s development.
If this sounds appealing to you, please contact Aine Uusvel from Meet via email email@example.com or via phone +44 203 0195973. The applications will be handled with discretion.
As Team Leader Regulatory Affairs you will have the following responsibilities:
· Plan, coordinate and overview regulatory activities in EU
· Lead a small team of regulatory associates
· Create startegies for existing medical devices class I and IIa
· Review product labelling and provide regulatory intelligence
· Ensure regulatory compliance globally
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
· Degree in a Life Science or related discipline
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience within regulatory affairs in a healthcare or medical device industry
· Knowledge of EU regulation is require
· Experience with substance based or diagnostic medical devices is required
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt by Aine Uusvel at Meet, please call on +44 203 019 5973. You can also e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industries leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.