Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 22 Feb 17
Salary (£): 100,000+
I'm currently engaged with a very reputable pharmaceutical organisation in the UK who are actively looking to hire a Principal SAS programmer to support a number of key Oncology studies.Large Pharmaceutical 12 Months Up to £60 / hourHome working is permitted from the UKOncology experience is required
I’m currently engaged with a very reputable pharmaceutical organisation in the UK who are actively looking to hire a Principal SAS programmer to support a number of key Oncology studies.
Up to £60 / hour
Home working is permitted from the UK
Oncology experience is required
You will be given the opportunity to;
- Lead and co-ordinate all related programming activities
- Ensure all programming deliverables are on time and of the right quality
- Program statistical analyses/reports, analysis datasets, tables, figures (or graphs), listings (TFLs) with an emphasis on CDISC standards
- Liaise with external partners in relation where necessary
- Support the regulatory submissions process including specification and respond to any questions where necessary
To be considered for this role, you should have the following qualifications;
- Multiple years’ experience in a similar role in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of CDASH/SDTM/ADaM CDISC standard
- Knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
- Successful proven experience in a leading function
- BSc in Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science or Life Science
A skype interview will be conducted next week for all candidates that pass the screening phase.
If you meet the desired requirements and would like the opportunity to explore this position further then please do not hesitate to get in touch directly with Russell Gillam on + 44 (0) 207 255 6665 / email@example.com
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.