Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 15 Mar 17
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Shopper Science and Consumer Sensory Lab Manager - Earn up to £146 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £189 per day (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Shopper Science and Consumer Sensory Lab Manager to join their team for 12 months in Middlesex, to act as the key point of contact for the internal R&D, commercial business & insight teams as well as for all our external retail partners & agencies.
Shopper Science and Consumer Sensory Lab Manager – Earn up to £146 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £189 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Shopper Science and Consumer Sensory Lab Manager to join their team for 12 months in Middlesex, to act as the key point of contact for the internal R&D, commercial business & insight teams as well as for all our external retail partners & agencies.
* Carry out day to day operational management of the Lab
* Interface with internal teams across Europe, retailer contacts, research / advertising agencies & members of the public who are attending the research sessions
* Manage the day to day booking of the Lab, answering phone calls, ensuring the correct internal teams are present to run effective research & meetings, maintaining relationship with caterers, ensuring payment of 3rd parties, greeting shoppers/retailers, maintaining stationery, ensuring rooms are set up based on booking requirements, ensuring effective operations of photocopying and printing, ensuring that the Lab is always tidy and presentable, managing & coordinating the parking for the Lab to ensure that there is no unauthorised parking at the facility, liaising with onsite cleaners and security
* Monitoring the use of the Lab in order to document how it has been used to ensure Lab usage objectives are being met
* Own the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy for the Lab through utilising online website / apps etc in order to ensure a best in class experience for all stakeholders who use the Lab
* Gathering ongoing feedback from users of the Lab to ensure ongoing improvements
* Maintaining an ongoing, manageable project inventory system for the product store room
* Maintaining the ‘How To Guides’ for the Lab which provides internal teams with clear guidance on how the Lab can be used
* Organising and running the monthly Lab team meetings
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience within Cx / FMCG environment, working in R&D / Sales / Marketing / Insight functions
* Direct experience of dealing with retailers and knowledge of shopper research
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Shopper Science, Consumer Sensory Lab Manager, Bachelor's Degree, Cx, FMCG, R&D, Sales, Marketing, Insight, Retailer Management, Shopper Research, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.