Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 15 Mar 17
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Technical Architect - Applications / IT Project Manager - Earn up to £340 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £440 per day (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Technical Architect - Applications / IT Project Manager to join their team in Middlesex for 10 months, to fulfil and deliver the SAP SuccessFactors LMS Architecture accountabilities for a cloud migration project.
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Technical Architect - Applications / IT Project Manager to join their team in Middlesex for 10 months, to fulfil and deliver the SAP SuccessFactors LMS Architecture accountabilities for a cloud migration project.
Technical Architect - Applications / IT Project Manager – Earn up to £340 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £440 per day (LTD)
* Provide Validated LMS Solution Architecture involving cross modules processes (LMS – BizX – Jam) and data integration (inbound HR Data, outbound webservices) as well as best practice guidance on custom developments created by SAP for our Client
* Provide support to the configuration of Single Sign-on feature
* Coordinate with various stream leads and provide best practices and guidance on each of the streams (data migration, functional setup/configuration, Integrations including use of data services)
* Provide input and review to the key deliverables of the project such as solution architecture, configuration workbook, integration strategy, data migration strategy, validation strategy and production cutover strategy and post go live support strategy etc…
* Provide input and continuous review of the project plan and timelines
* Join customer’s steering committee, review overall project health and provide direction
* Prepare the team for service transition including ability to articulate organisational changes and skills adjustments required to be able to support the platform
* Prepare the team to be self-sufficient to conduct the yearly upgrade cycles
* Proven experience of features activation and configuration of the following Successfactors modules: SuccessFactors LMS; BizX; JAM and LMS integration for Social Learning; iContent and Proxlet configuration; oDATA API and SAP Data Services
* Hands-on experience in SuccessFactors LMS (Learning) administration & configuration for both the Cloud and On-premise versions of the system
* Proven experience of at least 2 similar full cycle implementation in the same industry as (Life-science / Pharma)
* Good understanding and working experience of the pharma / life science industry, especially around usage of SuccessFactors LMS in a GxP context
* Working knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems is a plus
* Good understanding of SQL and relational databases is a plus
* Knowledge of Web-Based applications and underlying infrastructure is a plus
* Knowledge of e-learning standards (AICC and SCORM) preferred
* Strong analytic ability, consultative & communication skills
Please send your cv in a word/editable format for a confidential discussion / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technical Architect, Successfactors LMS, BizX, JAM, iContent, Cloud, Full-Cycle Implementation, SAP, Life Sciences, GxP, Unix, Linux, SQL, Databases, Web Based Applications, e-Learning, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.