Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 21 Apr 17
Salary (£): Competitive
We are currently recruiting for an experienced lab technician to join a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Applications are invited for a Laboratory Technician position within the Laboratories. The positions are within the Analytical Services Laboratory and the successful candidates will report to the Analytical Laboratory Supervisor.
The role of the Analytical Laboratory Technician will be to perform analytical work supporting a wide range of areas including release, stability, validation, new product introduction, product development and investigational processes.
Key responsibilities (General)
1. Compliance with relevant Good Laboratory Practices with respect to hygiene, safety and work organisation.
2. Adherence to all relevant laboratory procedures as directed by the Laboratory Supervisor.
3. Accurate recording of results on worksheets and/or workbooks.
4. Involvement in out-of-specification investigations and analytical data checks.
5. Filing of laboratory data.
6. Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
7. Participation in internal and external audits.
8. Participation in Continuous Improvement projects.
Key responsibilities (Analytical)
1. Analytical testing of raw materials, in-process samples and finished products.
2. Support work relating to process validation, new product introduction and product development.
3. Checking of analytical work performed by other Technicians in the Analytical Laboratories.
Applicants will possess a minimum of a third level qualification in a relevant Science subject. Previous Laboratory experience in an analytical laboratory function would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will be a demonstrated self-starter with excellent analytical, organisational, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
For more information and to apply for this role please call TIna on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.