Clinical Research Assistant - Israel
Closing Date: 20 Apr 17
Salary (£): Competitive
This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
Covance is currently looking for a Clinical Research Assistant who will provide clinical support for projects :
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Perform CRF review, query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines, under direct supervision on Covance or client data management systems, as assigned by management
- Assist with generation and reconciliation of queries to investigative sites/clients to resolve problem data
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators' meetings)
- Co-ordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes.
- Ensure compliance with Covance SOPs, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Provide input in writing Monitoring Conventions as assigned
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities
- General On-Site Monitoring Responsibilities:
- Assist Senior CRAs, CRA-2 and CRA-1 with on-site tasks as required and according to training goals (e.g. review of Case Report Forms and Study File Notebook, drug accountability)
- Initiate, monitor and close out clinical investigative sites under direct supervision from Clinical Research Associates 1 and 2, Sr. Clinical Research Associates, Project Managers or Project Directors
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited
Education/Qualifications typically required:
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with one (1) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
Covance is one of the world's most reputed and dynamic drug development services companies, providing integrated, tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries. We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organisation : to pursue further training and to take advantage of our flexible conditions and attractive remuneration package.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us