Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 01 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
We are looking for an experienced CRA with at least 4 years of experience as an independent CRA to join the team of a global mid-sized CRO in Switzerland. Are you a team-oriented person and have a hands-on mentality? You shouldn't hesitate to apply here. ...
We are looking for an experienced CRA with at least 4 years of experience as an independent CRA to join the team of a global mid-sized CRO in Switzerland. Are you a team-oriented person and have a hands-on mentality? You shouldn't hesitate to apply here.
Location: Switzerland – Home-Based
Position: Senior Clinical Research Associate (m/f)
* Act as a liaison between the company and study site personnel and be able to respond to site concerns and questions
* Mentor junior staff on training, guidelines, and processes.
* Perform site visits and monitor activities in accordance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines, and other applicable regulatory requirements
* Maintain project tracking systems as required
* Mentor CRA's on monitoring, internal procedures, and query resolution
* Monitor patient safety and generate queries and manage resolutions with site staff
* Evaluate overall performance of site and site staff and ensure compliance and understanding of study requirements
* Understand project scope, budgets, and timelines and be able to provide input and manage project objectives to meet timelines
* Review and verify case report forms and other clinical data for completeness and accuracy
* Degree in life sciences or scientific educational background
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and organisational skills
* Hands-on mentality
* Fluent German and English language skills, proficiency in French and/or Italian is a plus
Please send your application to Minette Tshibangu, email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact her for further information +41 (0) 61 588 1590
ÜBER i-PHARM CONSULTING GmbH
i-Pharm Consulting ist eine europäische Personalberatung die auf die Vermittlung von hochqualifiziertem Personal innerhalb der pharmazeutischen Industrie spezialisiert ist. Unser Team bietet einen hochwertigen Service der Personalberatung in allen Phasen der Arzneimittel- und Medizinprodukteentwicklung innerhalb der DACH-Region an. Unser Fokus liegt auf Discovery, Clinical Operations, Technical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, sowie auch Commercial und Sales. Wir legen großen Wert auf transparente Prozesse, auf eine vertrauensvolle Zusammenarbeit mit Kandidaten und Kunden und bieten eine hervorragende Marktkenntnis.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.