Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 01 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
i-Pharm Consulting are recruiting for…ROLEREGULATORY CONSULTANT – 100% HOME-BASED!LOCATION: Home-Based RATE: £60 - £65 per hour ROLE: Leading CRO are seeking a Regulatory Consultant to provide regulatory strategic advice and review core docs associated with Clinical Trial Applications.This includes the review of ICF, IMPD, Protocols and any other documents associated with CTA’s. ...
i-Pharm Consulting are recruiting for…
REGULATORY CONSULTANT – 100% HOME-BASED!
RATE: £60 - £65 per hour
Leading CRO are seeking a Regulatory Consultant to provide regulatory strategic advice and review core docs associated with Clinical Trial Applications.
This includes the review of ICF, IMPD, Protocols and any other documents associated with CTA’s.
You will also advise global clients on how to obtain approvals in certain regions (primarily EU) and how to get successful clinical trial applications approved by competent authorities.
This is a fully home-based 6 month contract with a solid chance of extension
• Strong regulatory experience and knowledge on how to implement strategy
• Experience with Clinical Trial Applications
• Strong decision making ability & project management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Please call Recruitment Consultant Zain Saleem on +44 (0)20 3189 0486
• Email email@example.com For more information.
• If this role is not suitable, Zain is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.