Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-020392
Closing Date: 20 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
The purpose of the function is to ensure an efficient planning of clinical trial(s).
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
Study Team leadership
The primary role of a CDM is to provide the leadership for the Study Team. CDM distributes responsibility for countries, systems and areas among his/her CDAM’s and CDA’s. Examples of areas/systems that can be delegated to CDAMs are:
o Primary contact for local study teams
o IVRS and drug supply
o Data management and data cleaning
o Central lab
o SAE and endpoint collection and external adjudication
CDM retains accountability for all aspects of study and tracks the progress.
CDM is not a line manager for his/her team members.
Responsibilities for core deliverables
Usually CDM does not delegate to CDAM’s the responsibility for protocol writing and she/he is the hands-on leader of a protocol-writing team including medics, statisticians and others. Responsibility for study budget is always with CDM.
CDM is the main point of contact for upper management.
o Higher level of education, preferably medical or life science field;
o A minumum experience of 5 years in the pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry
o Preferably a minimum of 2 years'experience as a Project Manager
o Ability to work independently-to be able to own an area
• Fluent English speaking and writing
• Good communication skills- for communication with local study teams and vendors
• Understanding of clinical study process from draft protocol to report - to be able to own various systems/areas
• Analytic thinking - to be able to convert protocol into system requirements
• Teamwork skills
• Flexibility and open minded
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Office based work, no travelling
· Basic salary + annual bonus + benefits (listed below)
· Work in the unique in Poland organization - global R&D clinical research team. This is not regional, but truly global range.
· Development opportunities with rapid growing organization (eg. during last 2 years 50% of employees was promoted for new positions)
· Teamwork and people oriented atmosphere
· Flexible arrangements in working time
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +48 664 490 059
· bonus usually in range of 5-10% of annual salary, paid annually
· medical care for employee (Luxmed)
· life insurance (incl. hospitalization)
· credit card for lunch purpose 175 PLN monthly
· social fund (vacation allowance, Multisport card)
· pension plan (4% of monthly salary, starts after 1 year of service)
· additional education refund (English, postgraduate) after 3 years of service
· jubilee award (5,10…years of service)
· business travel accident insurance
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.