Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 23 Feb 17
Salary (£): 100,000+
Clinical Operations Director - Zurich area - 12 months+ (m/w)Amoria Bond is recruiting a skilled Clinical Operations Director for a pharmaceutical company in Switzerland. Purpose of this role is to provide research expertise to all essential aspects of the clinical trial, as well as assisting with setting up the Project and Trial frameworks. ...
Clinical Operations Director - Zurich area - 12 months+ (m/w)
Amoria Bond is recruiting a skilled Clinical Operations Director for a pharmaceutical company in Switzerland. Purpose of this role is to provide research expertise to all essential aspects of the clinical trial, as well as assisting with setting up the Project and Trial frameworks.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Set up clinical trial framework, including trial finances, resource planning and trial timelines
- Implementing QA/QC measures to assure high quality clinical trial, according to GCP/ICH regulations
- Assure trial safety and serve as medical expert to stakeholders within the clinical trial
- Documentation and presentation of those reports to key stakeholders
In order to execute this position effectively, a suited candidate needs:
- Extensive experience as Clinical Trial lead, or as manager in a biopharmaceutical setting
- Proficient in all areas of drug-development as well as clinical design
- Knowledge of relevant ICH/GCP regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
Candidates who want to apply for this role/have questions about the role are invited to send an e-mail (with a recent version of your CV attached) to Marc Danielski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key search term: Clinical Development Manager, Clinical Manager, Trial manager, Clinical Trial Lead, Development Manager, Clinical Consultant, Research Consultant, Trial Leader, Research Manager, Resource Mapping, Budget allocation, Client communication, PhD, Master, Bachelor, Switzerland, Clinical Research
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age and experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.