Closing Date: 30 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Key Account Manager Opportunity - Oncology - South Central & East AngliaOur Client is a world leading specialist biopharmaceutical company. Number one in their country of origin, this organisation's mission is to provide innovative medical products and services for the benefit of the UK medical community and the patients in its care. The product portfolio is cutting edge and highly successful.
Key Account Manager Opportunity – Oncology - South Central & East Anglia
Our Client is a world leading specialist biopharmaceutical company. Number one in their country of origin, this organisation’s mission is to provide innovative medical products and services for the benefit of the UK medical community and the patients in its care. The product portfolio is cutting edge and highly successful.
They are proud to take personal ownership of their business by continuously striving to deliver the best solutions. They truly treat and value each other as equals and are a team of individuals focused on a strong future. This organisation looks for win-win solutions in all our business relationships, which in essence makes things happen.
The Key Account Specialist’s key responsibilities include:
* Drive progress to achieve territory objectives in South Central and East Anglia across the company’s Oncology portfolio
* Develop and strategically update account plans to effectively champion all customer accounts
* Build long term business relationships with all relevant clients and customers to maximise on business opportunities
* Planning, organising and executing activities to ensure access to funding and sales of promoted brands to meet agreed business objectives
* Keep up to date with competition and latest scientific information and report findings
Applicants should have/be:
* Degree educated in a relevant business or life science qualification
* At least three years proven success in a pharmaceutical sales position
* Excellent communicator with profound negotiation skills
* ABPI Qualified
* Driven and enthusiastic induvial who drives their own success
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package
Apply for this opportunity via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.