Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Location: South East England
Closing Date: 02 Mar 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working directly for the sponsor. You will be a motivated individual who thrives on working in a fast paced environment. The position comes with fantastic career prospects/development and is suited to an individual who is eager for this progression.
Office-based (potentially 2 days working from home)
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison – Shortening the distance from lab to life TM
Our Global Pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced CTA to work across a number of different therapy area focused teams within a clinical development department. With this opportunity you will become a permanent employee of inVentiv Health Clinical and be fully embedded into a single sponsor, working solely on their drug development pipeline and contributing directly to the success of their clinical trials.
- Maintenance of Trial Master File – paper and electronic.
- Attendance and presenting at Study Management Team and other meetings – taking minutes.
- Manage initial set up and access requests for local sponsor and trial site staff to various study systems.
- Tracking patient recruitment, withdrawal and sample collection.
- Compiling Issue Tracking log and lab report query tracking log.
- Reviewing SOP’s used within trial managed internally and outsourced.
- Reviewing Monitoring Guidelines to ensure correct collation of all document references.
- Tracking sample collections and paper CRF pages prior to database lock.
- Assisting in the provision of professional and patient materials.
- Downloading data from feasibility system for review.
- Tracking ethics and health authority submissions.
- Reviewing and completing central Trial Master file prior to successful FDA inspection and provision of documents during inspection.
- Assisting in the review and documentation of Investigator and site staff training.
- Maintain Frequently Asked Questions log.
Requirements and experience:
This role would suit an experienced CTA who is looking to work within a fast paced and challenging Pharmaceutical company. The role is full time, with the flexibility of working from home 2 days a week. The experience of a wide variety of systems for Trial management and document storage is essential. Strong communication skills and the ability of multi-tasking is very important for this role.
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, sick pay, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counseling and bonuses!
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
Please be aware that due to the volume of applications received, only applicants being considered for this job opening will be contacted for further discussions.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. With more than 15,000 employees and the ability to support clients in more than 90 countries, our global scale and deep therapeutic expertise enable inVentiv to help clients successfully navigate an increasingly complex environment.
CTA, Clinical Trials Assistant, Clinical Trial Associate, Document Management, TMF, Clinical Trials, High Wycombe, Office Based, Home Based, Permanent
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.