Associate Director Business Operations
Company: ProClinical Ltd
Closing Date: 02 Mar 17
Salary (£): Competitive
ProClinical is looking for an Associate Director of Business Operations on behalf of our client, a large pharmaceutical company. The company specialise in biopharmaceuticals and are dedicated to developing drugs and treatments for cancer patients. Job Role:
Reporting to the VP Finance & Business Operations International, the Associate Director, Finance & Business Operations. ...
ProClinical is looking for an Associate Director of Business Operations on behalf of our client, a large pharmaceutical company. The company specialise in biopharmaceuticals and are dedicated to developing drugs and treatments for cancer patients.
- Reporting to the VP Finance & Business Operations International, the Associate Director, Finance & Business Operations.
- This Associate Director Business Operations job will be responsible for creating, managing and implementing interdisciplinary tasks in the medico-marketing-sales-finance organization.
- He/She will also be responsible for Business Operation analysis and Financial Planning process. The successful candidate will be working closely with these functions in other EU markets and the International headquarters based in Zug, Switzerland.
- The incumbent will act as an interface between the various internal stakeholders and represent the DACH cluster on his/her level.
- Act as main interlocutor with Company`s stakeholders, Internal & External auditors, Lawyers, Banks, Customer, Distributor and warehousing.
- Ensure overall compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to our growing business in conjunction with the Compliance Policy team.
- Drive business operations projects and initiatives internally by collaborating with key internal stakeholders across Product, Operations, Finance and Customer Support.
- Input to commercial operations activities, including CRM activity reporting, analysis and measure performance vs defined KPIs
- Main responsible for Finance, administrative/IT and Human Resources administration duties at local level.
- Drive strategically important reporting, analysis and measurement of performance vs defined KPIs
- Assist management/ headquarter in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Overview the sales activity monitoring the invoicing process and sales analytics. Business Partnering
- Engage in ongoing wise spending and purchase good practices analyses in all areas of the company.
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing.
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management/headquarter.
- The successful candidate will be capable of working in an International and multicultural environment to help drive the success of the company.
- He/She should be energetic, confident, diplomatic, independent and entrepreneurial with good IT-knowledge.
- He/ She should have a Finance and operations background to help the company in establishing a proper Compliance and Legal environment in the organization.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.