Company: ProClinical Ltd
Closing Date: 02 Mar 17
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
To lead their Biostatistics group our client is looking to recruit an experienced statistician to be based in Paris.You will be working for the leading pharmaceutical company within France. ...
To lead their Biostatistics group our client is looking to recruit an experienced statistician to be based in Paris.
You will be working for the leading pharmaceutical company within France.
You will work in collaboration with a number of clinical development stakeholders in an international scientific and regulatory context
- Manage a team of Biostatisticians and Biostatistics Project Leaders
- Influence the strategy of clinical development programs, for assigned projects, within multidisciplinary project teams;
- Guarantee the relevance, quality and admissibility of the methodological and statistical strategy as well as the implementation and interpretation of its results, for all the studies of the project development plan and its lifecycle management
- Represent the statistical expertise in interactions with Health Authorities
- Build and maintain an effective working relationship with all internal stakeholders of the project, external partners (CRO, other pharmaceutical companies…) and expert clinicians or statisticians
- Participate in the continuous enhancement of statistical expertise in the Unit through proactive identification and development of novel statistical methods;
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging position within a dynamic and well reputed biostatistics team in a role that combines methodological, operational and management activities
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 856 9336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com . Full job description available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Eldon House Eldon Street London
|Tel:||0800 988 4437|
|Fax:||+44 (0)207 834 9470|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.