Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 13 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist to be located in our Kiev office to work 20 hours a week on a permanent basis.
A brief Summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, practices and Company guidelines, ensuring adherence to legislation and statutes by country.
- Responds to employee relations issues, facilitating resolution and acquiring the involvement of senior HR management as necessary.
- Manages the voluntary exit process to include employee exit interview, benefit documentation, manager selfservice transaction entry and return of company equipment/ property.
- Primary HR contact for the employees, acting as a liaison between the employee and the Corporate HR department.
- Assists employees with payroll or benefit concerns, referring to specific department representatives as needed.
Skills and attributes
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an HR related field or equivalent combination of Human Resources experience a
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint), email, and voicemail systems.
- Familiarity with a HRIS system is desirable.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to interact with employees of all levels in the organization and maintain confidentiality.
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.